Make your buttons shine!
Make your buttons shine.
Red Eyes Froggy Buttons allows you to add stunning hover effects to your buttons, links, inpput of type "submit" and "button" and virtually to any elements you want.
The Settings page is divided into two main sections.
The General section
In the General section of the Settings page you can choose if
- apply effects to every button, link, input of type “submit” and input of type “button”
- apply effects to every button, link, input of type “submit” and input of type “button” except button and links in your menus
- apply effects to buttons, links, inputs of type “submit” and inputs of type “button” but not to he nornmal links
- apply effects to buttons, links, inputs of type “submit” and inputs of type “button” but not to he nornmal links except button in your menus
- apply effects only to a specific class
In addition you can even exclude one or more classes
Alternatively, you can just use shortcode and insert your button where you want. You can even put different shortcodes with different effects in the same page. The only limit is your taste.
The Effect section
In the Effect section of Settings page you can
- choose the ffect to apply among 25 effects available
- set the base color (a second color will be computed automatically to ensure the best possible contrast between background and text)
- set the button width
- set the button height
- set the border width
- set the border radius
- set the Animation duration
- if required by the effect, some more controls to set shadows will become available
The Credits section
There is a third section too, the Credits section, where you can find the links to the original CSS code, generally hosted in CodePen.
The Premium version of the plugin
Red Ryes Froggy Button Premium is still under development and it will be released soon.
In the premium version
- 26 more effects will be available
- you will can choose to use autocolor mode and let the plugin do the dirty job or choose Full color control and manually set:
- background color
- background color on hover
- text color
- text color on hover
- border color
- border color on hover
- shadows color, if required by the effect
For any question, don't hesitate to cantact me: I'll be happy to help you!
You can download the plugin from the WordPress repository
If you like this blog, you can buy me a coffee. Thank you!!!
Announcing Language Switcher for Transposh plugin
As many other developers, when I discovered Transposh plugin I immediately fell in love with it! It allows automatic translations out of the box but it also gives you a granular control on the translated text, allowing you to edit …
Announcing Language Switcher for Transposh plugin Leggi altro »
How to develop locally a Laravel app using Laragon
In this article I’ll show you how to develop locally a new Laravel app using Laragon. In the far 2017 I wrote an article about how to setup Laravel Homestead: the process is not as quick and easy as you …
How to develop locally a Laravel app using Laragon Leggi altro »
How to use a custom language switcher with Transposh to build a multi-language WordPress website
Installing phpDocumentor issues solved!
Installing phpDocumentor should be easy. At least, I read here and there in the Internet, besides of course in the official website, that you have many options to install it, one easier of the previous one! So I was absolutely …